Find out more about Campaign Management Software
What is Campaign Management Software?
Campaign management software helps businesses manage the various aspects of a marketing campaign. It can be used by marketing professionals to create and execute profitable campaigns. They can also use the solution to automate tasks from basic email marketing to advanced event-based content marketing. Marketing apps enable you to align marketing with business requirements using integrated tools. Top features of marketing software include market surveys, conversion acceleration, list builds, data aggregation, content marketing, PPC, social media, and SEO. Top solutions also offer customizable permission settings, fast implementation, and data security to protect your important business information. We recommend you browse the leading apps in this category and check out HubSpot Marketing which our reviewers currently rate as the best in the group.
Top 10 Most Popular Campaign Management Software
How To Choose The Best Campaign Management Software
Campaign management software can help you to automate the execution and tracking of your promotions and online marketing campaigns. It encompasses both inbound as well as outbound marketing campaign activities. You can use the software to conduct marketing campaigns over multiple channels targeted at both individuals and groups, and then track the impact of the campaigns by customer group over time. This buyer’s guide provides an overview of the essential features and the list of factors to consider to help you do knowledgeable comparisons to select the best Campaign Management Software programs for small business and enterprises:
Get to know each product with free trial
A good course of action is to sign up for at least a few free trial plans or demo offered by popular campaign management software providers. With that method you will have the opportunity to test the important elements and you will get a good comparison of the capabilities of various tools. The best thing to do when looking for the best Campaign Management software is to try platforms that currently have the highest rankings in the SmartScore and Customer Satisfaction Rating in our campaign management software reviews, such as Offerslook and Funnel.io.
Before jumping on the bandwagon and deciding on your next online campaign marketing system, try to understand the details of your marketing needs, and check whether you fall within some of the following categories:
- Small Businesses automating campaigns for the first time. Small companies want to generate a higher return on investment, which is why they are the ones that can recognize the success of such software the most. These systems simplify their strategies, and streamline campaigns to reach customers at a fraction of what they’re currently investing.
- Medium Businesses looking to improve their campaigns’ efficiency. Medium companies are in a constant development process, and they need to improve lead management by nurturing buyers to a sales-ready position, and by scoring them to examine which ones are more willing to buy. They need marketing software to automate their campaigns, and to let agents focus on more attention-demanding aspects.
- Large Businesses in need of campaign analytics. Large companies have long surpasses initial marketing automation, and are looking to upgrade their software with powerful analytic features. Accurate analytics will accelerate and improve lead management, allow them to track ROI and optimize their fractional attribution models.
What are Examples of Campaign Management Software?
- HasOffers: A great performance marketing app for desktops and mobile devices which manages direct public relationships. It allows companies to automate campaigns and calculate payments real time.
- iContact Pro: A popular solution that facilitates marketing automation, and reduces costs with its advanced suite of segmentation and high end email marketing tools.
- Vidyard: A powerful business platform that evaluates effectiveness, and turns results into powerful marketing and CRM tools with visibility and control.
- InsightSquared: Analytics and business reporting platform enabled to measure all business aspects, to provide deep analysis, and retrospective trend identification.
- Listrak: A digital marketing automation platform designed for omnichannel retailers who need more personalized solutions for driving marketing campaigns.
Types of Campaign Marketing Software
Depending on your deployment expectations, you can choose one of these popular campaign marketing software types:
- On-premise – You pay a one-time license fee to install the software on your server in your office premises. You pay only once and can keep the system under your control. But, you have to pay high upfront costs for the license fee, servers, maintenance, and IT support team.
- SaaS – The vendors maintains your data on their server. You only need to pay a relatively low monthly or annual fee based on the number of users who access the system via the Internet. The benefit is the cost is low. Plus, you don’t have to worry about maintaining the server and using a technical support team. The vendor takes care of maintenance and upgrades, and some offer regular data backups as well. SaaS package prices are calculated based on the number of users and clients, as well as features used. Large companies can make use of enterprise solutions for which vendors offer pricing by quote.
Key Features of Campaign Marketing Software
These are the basic features to expect from your next campaign marketing system:
- Customer Segmentation: It is important to segment customers based on their buying traits and other behaviors so that you can target effective marketing messages. Marketers can add traits based their target markets’ unique qualities.
- Nurture Campaigns: Most leads need careful nurturing before they are ready to invest in your product. You should conduct nurture campaigns with targeted messages based on customer profiles and communicate with the prospects at regular intervals. Combine lead scoring with the nurture campaigns to find about the reactions of prospects to the campaigns and to know when they are ready to make a purchase decision.
- Email Distributions: The campaign marketing software should help to run automated email marketing campaigns that send tailored messages to specific segments of customers. Based on the responses to the campaign messages you can further tweak your marketing process. It is important to ensure your emails do not land up in the recipients’ spam folder. The campaign marketing solution should boost your lead scoring system and help you identify behaviors that demand immediate contact as well as those that need additional nurturing.
- Real-Time Notifications: This is an important feature that tells you when your prospects show high interest or become ready to purchase your product. This functionality can also enable marketers to learn which campaigns are garnering unusually negative or positive responses, based on which they can make appropriate changes.
- CRM Integration: It is important that the campaign marketing software integrates smoothly with the CRM system you use. This will enable collaboration activities like for instance lead alerts being sent directly to the sales rep’s CRM screen they use for daily tasks. Sales staff can also feed the new leads they uncover into the marketing automation solution so that these leads also get the same lead scoring and nurturing attention given to the leads uncovered by marketing.
- Data Hygiene: The software should provide clean and accurate data by enabling you to remove incorrect, partial, bogus, and duplicate data.
- Integration with Off-Line Marketing: The campaign marketing software should easily integrate with off-line channels and campaigns such as call center surveys and direct mail. This information enables marketers to learn the campaigns that are most effective for each lead segment and also to get a holistic understanding of each prospect.
- Marketing Analytics: The campaign management software should integrate with your CRM and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions so that you can correlate marketing expenses to earned revenues. This will help you decide whether your marketing budget needs to be be increased or decreased. Another advantage is you can learn how your marketing campaigns contribute directly to earned revenues.
Benefits of Campaign Marketing Software
These are the main benefits companies experience when using a solid campaign marketing system:
- Reduced Lead Time. Once you’ve automated your campaign processes, coordination, scheduling, and launching new campaigns will be significantly simplified, both through a single channel and multiple ones. What used to take weeks will now be accomplished in few hours.
- Personalized Interactions. We all know that personalization is a powerful conversion tool, which makes personalizing campaign interactions a vital function for optimizing their effectiveness. Behaviors will be tied to individuals, landing pages will be customized, and every customer will be satisfied with your service.
- Testing. Campaign marketing software offers a variety of testing tools and capabilities for marketers to compare results, such as A/B splitting for landing pages, rolling out winning versions, etc.
- Optimized Campaign Effectiveness. Automated campaigns are easy to track and monitor, which allows marketers to calculate the odds of their success quite accurately. As a result, the company is always able to discover fresh ways to appeal to customers, and to tackle problematic issues too.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Most of the traffic driven to all channels derives from organic search, which is why every company looking to automate marketing should think of streamlining SEO tasks with the software’s evaluation tools and best practices.
List of Campaign Management Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
Our review platform employs our special SmartScore™ mode to analyze all the services in the Campaign Management Software category in orded to help you choose the best possible app. It evaluates the following factors: core components, collaboration tools, customization, integration, how easy a software is to use and learn, help & support, how secure a software is, support for mobile devices, scores in other media. At the moment, HubSpot Marketing is the leader in this category and our experts are really satisfied with it. After extensive evaluation it had the best results among its competitors and we strongly suggest that you include it as one of the options for your business.
User Satisfaction Read More
A summary of total user satisfaction with the solutions in our Campaign Management Software category calculated using our unique algorythm that finds user reviews, comments and opinions across a broad range of social media sites in order to help you make an informed purchase choice.
Pricing Read More
Every vendor in the Campaign Management Software category will offer a different group of pricing plans for its product and each package will include a varied set of tools. Below we list the general pricing for the cheapest package available for each product. Please note that advanced features may have an extra cost.
Devices Supported Read More
An analysis of what type of devices and operating systems are supported by all B2B services in the Campaign Management Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Learn which languages and geographies are served by the best B2B solutions in the Campaign Management Software category, including solutions aimed at international markets and prepared for multi-cultural groups of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Examine which pricing models are supported by the vendors in the Campaign Management Software category to check which one suits your business preferences and budget best. Keep in mind that certain solutions can provide free or freemium accounts for you to try out first.
Customer Types Read More
An analysis of what kinds of companies a specific B2B solution in the Campaign Management Software category aims for, from small businesses and non-profits to large enterprises.
Deployment Read More
A summary of what types of software deployement are provided by each B2B vendor in the Campaign Management Software category. While the majority of modern SaaS solutions are cloud-based some services might offer an on-site deployment model as well.